[opencms-dev] Get uri of current page also on detail page

Thorsten Duhn duhn at regio-gmbh.de
Wed Aug 29 09:18:18 CEST 2018

Hello,

I know I can get the current URI using cms.info("opencms.request.uri") - but on detail pages of list types this only gives me the folder, not the object url generated from object title (OpenCms 9.5). I need this in template JSP, not in formatter.

What I need in the end is the full URL like it is shown in browser bar, including host and query (to create a link that sends the current page url to a translation service). I can get all this information separately from request, but if there is another solution which also solves my formerly described problem (besides JavaScript), it would be great.

Regards,
Thorsten
--
B.Sc. Thorsten Duhn
regio gmbh - Institut für Regionalentwicklung und Informationssysteme
Mail duhn at regio-gmbh.de
Web  http://www.regio-gmbh.de

Geschäftsführer: Bernd Kramer, Dr. Uwe Kröcher
Amtsgericht Oldenburg (HRB 3903), USt-IdNr. DE187010339