[opencms-dev] Solr indexing of custom content type

Thorsten Duhn duhn at regio-gmbh.de
Tue Nov 20 14:53:15 CET 2018

Hello again,

no, I wasn't right, it is not solved I should have taken a look more carefully.

What changed the situation in my test was the change to containerpageonly="false". With that my custom-content elements were found. But of course the link generated is to its XML file, not to the containing container page. Changing back returns me to the given problem, I get one result where there should be two, only the news detail page.

What is found is text contained in page titles. But not its content. Not even contents title (which obviously isn't part of the nested types).

Quite bizarre.

Regards,
Thorsten
--
B.Sc. Thorsten Duhn
regio gmbh - Institut für Regionalentwicklung und Informationssysteme
Mail duhn at regio-gmbh.de
Web  http://www.regio-gmbh.de

Amtsgericht Oldenburg (HRB 3903), USt-IdNr. DE187010339

Mail duhn at regio-gmbh.de
Web  http://www.regio-gmbh.de