[opencms-dev] Solr indexing of custom content type

Daniel Seidel d.seidel at alkacon.com
Mon Nov 26 11:22:37 CET 2018

Hi Torsten,

from your files, it looks like the contents are indexed correctly - the
content_de of the containerpage contains "Lorem ipsum" as well. So maybe
your query is not correct? Try, e.g., with
q=content_de:Lorem&fq=con_locales:de&fq=type:containerpage to just find
the container pages.

Best Daniel.

Am 22.11.18 um 11:08 schrieb Thorsten Duhn:

> Hello,
>
> not quite sure this is what you mean (I guess sent the first one
> already), but here they are:
>
> This is the response for the search I’m trying to implement in
> “handleSolrSelect-jspsearch.xml” (note, containerPageOnly is true for
> “custom-content” and new “custom-flexible”, false for “custom-news”
> which has detail page).
>
> /handleSolrSelect?q=lorem&fq=type:custom-*&fq=con_locales:*&fq=parent-folders:%22/sites/default/%22
>
> And this is for the page that is not found in
> “handleSolrSelect-containerpage.xml” containing “custom-flexible” content.
>
> /handleSolrSelect?q=*&fq=parent-folders:%22/sites/default/projekte/dummy/%22
>
> Regards,
> Thorsten
>
> --
>
> B.Sc. Thorsten Duhn
>
> regio gmbh - Institut für Regionalentwicklung und Informationssysteme
>
> Uhlhornsweg 99a, D-26129 Oldenburg
>
> Fon  +49 (0)441 798-2818
>
> Fax +49 (0)441 798-3002
>
> Mail duhn at regio-gmbh.de
>
> Web http://www.regio-gmbh.de
>
> Geschäftsführer: Bernd Kramer, Dr. Uwe Kröcher
>
> Amtsgericht Oldenburg (HRB 3903), USt-IdNr. DE187010339

Kind Regards,
Daniel.