[opencms-dev] Solr

Daniel Seidel d.seidel at alkacon.com
Thu Jan 24 10:25:29 CET 2019

Hi,

you could restrict the types of content you find, e.g. you could exclude
images by adding "fq=-type:image" to your query (if using the XML
content for search, add it to the extra solr parameters). The other way
round you could simply list all types you really want to find, e.g.,
"fq=type:(containerpage OR binary OR ....)"

Best, Daniel.

Am 22.01.19 um 09:07 schrieb Диканский Андрей Юрьевич:

> Hello.
>

> We are using solr for search. There are links to images in search
> results. How to avoid this? What should we configure to force solr do
> not index images or may be hide image-files in search results?
>

> OpenCMS 10.5.4.
>

> Andrew Dikansky

Kind Regards,
Daniel.

Daniel Seidel

Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG - The OpenCms Experts