[opencms-dev] solr

Daniel Seidel d.seidel at alkacon.com
Thu Jan 24 20:27:34 CET 2019

Hi,

looks like you've configured at least two different detail pages for
your news in two different (sub-)sitemaps. In the sitemap configuration,
I think in the one of the site /science/... you might enable "Prefer
local detail pages" (or something similar ... i don't know the spelling
right now).

Best, Daniel.