[opencms-dev] Synchronize with git in Opencms11

Daniel Seidel d.seidel at alkacon.com
Thu Feb 7 13:04:19 CET 2019

Hi Malu,

the tool is invisible as long as no valid configuration is added (see
https://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/extending-opencms/development-setups/developer-tools/#3.3
on how to configure it).

Instead of using the Git app in the workplace, I'd recommend to check if
using the git tool not from the GUI but with the network share and from
the command line might be an even better option for you (see
https://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/extending-opencms/development-setups/developer-tools/#3.4).
You can configure it the way that you just get your data into the
version controlled project in your IDE and then check your changes
before committing them manually.

Best, Daniel.

Am 07.02.19 um 11:48 schrieb Malu:

> Hi List,
>

> I am testing the beta version of Opencms11 and I have seen that the
> option to synchronize with git has disappeared from the administration
> window ... this only happens in the beta version or in the definitive
> version of Opencms11 this option will disappear definitively ?
>

> Thank you,
>
> Maria

Kind Regards,
Daniel.

Daniel Seidel

Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG - The OpenCms Experts