[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 9.5 missing DailyRollingFileAppender - where does it look for?

Paul Edison paul.finnedison at outlook.com
Sun Mar 10 13:55:26 CET 2019

HI all,

In the log4j.properties file was configured:
log4j.appender.OC=org.apache.log4j.org.apache.log4j.DailyRollingFileAppender
changing this to
log4j.appender.OC=org.apache.log4j.DailyRollingFileAppender
(same for the others)

solved the problem - this is a real class, that can be found 🙂

thanks for your help.

Kind regards,
Paul