[opencms-dev] HTML gallery

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Thu Mar 14 15:06:28 CET 2019

Hi Fabian,
it is deprecated, but you can activate it in opencms-workplace.xml:

                <!-- The HTML gallery and the table gallery type have been deprecated.
                     The required resources will be removed in future OpenCms versions. <explorertype
                     name="htmlgallery" key="fileicon.htmlgallery" icon="htmlgallery.png" bigicon="htmlgallery_big.png"
                     reference="classicgallery"> <newresource page="extendedfolder" uri="newresource.jsp?newresourcetype=htmlgallery"
                     order="40" autosetnavigation="false" autosettitle="false" info="desc.htmlgallery"
                     /> </explorertype> <explorertype name="tablegallery" key="fileicon.tablegallery"
                     icon="tablegallery.gif" bigicon="tablegallery_big.png" reference="classicgallery">
                     <newresource page="extendedfolder" uri="newresource.jsp?newresourcetype=tablegallery"
                     order="50" autosetnavigation="false" autosettitle="false" info="desc.tablegallery"
                     /> </explorertype> -->

Hope you are all doing well.

Best regards
Kai