[opencms-dev] OpenCMS: Not starting JLAN server because no config file was found

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Tue Mar 19 07:50:22 CET 2019

Hi Paul,

it is the other way around. OpenCms looks for the configuration file and
if it is not present, it will not start the JLAN server but put out the
log message.

So in case you are not using JLAN, you will always have this message in
the log file.

Kind regards,

Tobias

Tobias Herrmann

Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG  - The OpenCms Experts