[opencms-dev] OpenCms 11.0 Release Candidate available

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Mar 29 09:23:19 CET 2019

Dear OpenCms Users,

OpenCms 11 Release Candidate is now available for Download!

RC brings the new default „Mercury“ template. We have also rewritten the setup and update wizard, getting rid of all legacy code.

OpenCms 11 brings a major update for the workplace providing better usability and performance. Further enhancements include automated image generation, core support for dynamic contents lists and meta-mappings for SEO.

OpenCms 11 also supports Java 11.

The RC provides you with a comprehensive overview about OpenCms 11.
Try this pre-release version before OpenCms 11.0.0 is published, which is now expected by the end of April 2019.

OpenCms 11 features many improvement for template generation. Check out the new „Mercury“ template to see what is possible. We will further fine-tune the template and demo content for the final release. Source code for the template will be available on GitHub when the final release is out.

Full news, release notes and download option here:
http://www.opencms.org/en/news/190329-opencms-11-rc.html <http://www.opencms.org/en/news/190329-opencms-11-rc.html>

Kind regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior