[opencms-dev] Empty wizard for layout rows

John Reynolds john.reynolds167 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 8 14:14:36 CEST 2019

Hi All,Suddenly my OpenCms installation has stopped displaying layout rows in the page and template add content wizard,when I click on the wand and select Template->Layout rows (Magnifier)  i get an empty box, even if I navigate to a folder containing layout rows I still get get an empty box.
I have restarted tomcat, rebooted the server, cleared my browser cache etc and nothing seems to fix this.
Any help / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
RegardsJohn