[opencms-dev] Hide formatters (types) from add content

Daniel Seidel d.seidel at alkacon.com
Thu Apr 25 08:27:42 CEST 2019

Hi,

have a look at the content element/resource type configuration in the
sitemap configuration:
https://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/creating-a-website/ade-configuration/resource-type-configuration/
In the sitemap configuration you find a tab "Formatters" as well, were
you can restrict formatters.

As a last hint: If you have several templates, you might create a
"Master sitemap configuration" for the template, were you configure all
types and formatters, and just reference it in the "normal" sitemap
configuration.

Best, Daniel.

Am 24.04.19 um 16:22 schrieb allan b s Fernandes:

> Hi Guys
>
> How I can hide (types)/formatters from add contente menu On a specific
> website.
>
> Regards.
>
> Allan Fernandes

Kind Regards,
Daniel.

Daniel Seidel

Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG - The OpenCms Experts