[opencms-dev] Dependent fields

Steffen Neuendorf Steffen.Neuendorf at tqg-egaming.de
Mon Jul 22 14:32:34 CEST 2019

Hello,

I have a problem creating an input dialog. I would like to set the selectable options of a SelectWidget based on the value of another SelectWidget.
So if I have the fields Postcode and City, after selecting a postcode in the field Postcode, I only want to display the valid cities for this postcode in the field City.

I have already tried it with the CmsEditorChangeHandlerProperty (Dependent fields) and my own ContentHandler. Nothing led to success. Do you have a tip for me?

Best regards
Steffen Neuendorf

-
________________________________