[opencms-dev] Workflow permissions

diogobrant diogobrant at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 22 18:36:38 CEST 2019

Hi,

I'm using OpenCMS 11.0.0 with the Workflow enabled. In this project there's
2 users with this permissions: Editor (can create, delete and alter content
pages but *not allowed to publish*) and Publisher (can create, delete and
alter content pages and *allowed to publish*).

The problem is when I deny  permission to publish to the Editor, this user
can't release his contents to the  Publisher because the workflow selector
is only avaiable inside the publish dialog wich is disabled to him.

How can I grant the Editor to release his contents without grant him to
publish?

Thanks.

--
Sent from: http://opencms.996256.n3.nabble.com/