[opencms-dev] Hotspots - HTML without header and footer

Nili C nilimesh at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 6 19:22:47 CET 2019

Hi,

We are at a very initial stage and pondering if we could use OpenCMS for our content needs, and I need some help answer few questions on OpenCMS.  We have not installed it, so I cannot try it either.  Will appreciate any help to make this decision.

We want to create HTML hot-spots content for marketing/promotions/etc.  This content will later be included within a JSP.   Now, when the creator creates the content, they would like to see the entire page with Header and Footer.  However, when we export the page to create a HTML file, is it possible to export only the content without the Header and Footer?

Basically, they don't want the <HTML>, <Head>, <Body>, etc. tags in the file, and they don't want the header/footers to display either (since the outer JSP will take care of it).

Please provide any details on how it can be done, since the export process will be automated/scheduled.

Thanks & Appreciate your help.