[opencms-dev] file management

Alessio Raggi a_raggi at yahoo.it
Tue Dec 3 11:53:25 CET 2019

 Hi everyone,will there be a beta version of OpenCMS 12 available this year?
Kind regards,Alessio
    Il martedì 2 luglio 2019, 12:38:20 CEST, Alexander Kandzior <alex at opencms.org> ha scritto:

 Hi Alessio,

I'm a little sad to hear of the shelving of OpenCMS NG. It seemed a really interesting idea, but I can understand the business logic behind your decision.Is there a roadmap for OpenCMS now?

Can you share some info on what's coming up?

Right now we are working on integrating „headless CMS“ features to OpenCms.So OpenCms will get the option to generate JSON from XML contents, not HTML pages.This is a requirement for many modern JavaScript frameworks.
There will be an OpenCms 12 release with these features next year.
In the meantime will will release a Version 11.0.1 with some minor bugfixes later this summer.
Kind regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior

Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts