[opencms-dev] OpenCms 10.5.2: files get statically exported, even though permissions are set

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Tue Dec 3 14:31:21 CET 2019

Hi list,

I have a download folder in the vfs with lots of binary files like PDF and Office files. On that download folder the property "export" is set to "true" AND some permissions are set. One permission is "no read and no view permission for guest users".
If I have a look in to the export folder, I can see the files from the download folder which has the above mentioned permission settings.
I always thought, that such folders never get statically exported.

Am I wrong?

Thanks fo your help in advance.

Best regards
Kai