[opencms-dev] Add REST API to OpenCMS

giovanni.daquino at intellisync.it giovanni.daquino at intellisync.it
Tue Feb 25 14:18:58 CET 2020

Hello everyone,

I am wondering if anybody has successfully implemented a REST or really any
kind of APIs in OpenCMS. I would like to extend OpenCMS to use it
headlessly. I think you should add one or more modules and have the module
expose some endpoints. Is this correct?

Thank you,

Giovanni Andrea D'Aquino

Software Engineer

Descrizione: picturemessage_2w1anxdt.xg3 (1)

INTELLISYNC Srl
Via Sclafani, 40/B

Free Mind Foundry Innovation Hub
95024 Acireale (CT) Italy

Tel/Fax: (+39) 3475744346

Join our communities and get updated

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/intellisync> linkedin_email

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be
privileged and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed.
If you are not an addressee, any unauthorized direct or indirect
dissemination, distribution, publication or copying of this message and any
attachments is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender
immediately, and delete this email from your system