[opencms-dev] Add REST API to OpenCMS

Antonio Cordeddu antoniocordeddu at coranto.it
Wed Feb 26 11:42:28 CET 2020

Hello Giovanni,

on OpenCms10.5.4/Tomcat 9 we successfully implemented RESTful web
services by using javax ws rs API.
Further we modify the node filter in web.xml to exclude the prefix you
use in endpoint path.
I hope this is useful for you.

Kind regards
Antonio Cordeddu

Coranto informatica di Antonio Cordeddu
Via Torricelli, 9 09047 Selargius (CA) - Italy
antoniocordeddu at coranto.it
http://www.coranto.it