[opencms-dev] Creating simple website

Nili C nilimesh at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 24 03:13:40 CEST 2020

Hi,

I have installed OpenCMS v11.0.1 successfully, and all seems to be working well.  I have become familiar with the Admin functionality (creating users, groups, etc.), and also browsed through the demo site.

How can I create a very very simple basic website with just 2 or 3 plain HTML pages?  Do not want the demo site or any fancy templates or modules or multi-lingual/localization stuff, etc.

Can someone point me to a URL or documentation on how to do this?

I was looking at the following URL, but it all seems pretty complex to me to build a simple test website:
        https://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/creating-a-website/

Greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks
Nili