[opencms-dev] Form generator

Thomas Schmidt t.schmidt at md-network.de
Wed Jan 27 01:59:38 CET 2021

Hello,
is there somewhere a version of a form generator (configureable web form which will be eMailed on send)  downloadable ?

In OpenCMS 11 there is only one which is quite entangled with mercury templates (I wasn’t successful to separate that cleanly).
I don’t get the old V8 formgenerator to work and I’m struggeling as well to compile the sources of the OAMP modules.
The link to the download to OAMP [] is broken.

Before I start to implement things painfully from scratch there might be a possibility to reuse the great formgenerator ...

Thanks
Kind Regards
ThomasS

[1] - http://www.opencms.org/de/modules/downloads/dl_alkacon_oamp.html