[opencms-dev] Login into ADE from site custom jsp

Ramon Gavira Sáenz ramon.gavira at sagasoluciones.com
Wed Jan 27 16:06:40 CET 2021

Hello,
Has anyone face up this situation?
We have configured an OpenCms with 2 different sites with this URLs: www.site1.com<http://www.site1.com> and www.site2.com<http://www.site2.com>
The workplace is set up on www.ocmsworkplace.com<http://www.ocmsworkplace.com>

I would like to login into ADE from a login page each site:  www.site1.com/login/<http://www.site1.com/login/> and www.site2.com/login/<http://www.site2.com/login/>
But after login we get this message and system does not work find:
"Accessing workplace or ADE through a server which has not been configured. Your site configuration is probably incorrect."

With OpenCms 9.5.4 this was possible but not in version 10.5.4 because workplace/ADE require an exclusive URL (www.ocmsworkplace.com<http://www.ocmsworkplace.com>). I do not find an easy way to redirect to workplace URL.
It's easy to reproduce the situation with a clean installation on OpenCms with demo site, just need to configure al URL exclusive to demos sites and the login that is implemented in demo will not work.
Is there any way to implement this? or it is necessary to login within workplace URL.

Thanks!

Ramón Gavira Sáenz
(Saga soluciones)