[opencms-dev] Eclipse project for module development

Daniel Seidel d.seidel at alkacon.com
Mon Feb 8 10:03:19 CET 2021

Hi Martin,

the basic setup is still the same. Eclipse ships with build ship Gradle
integration and this should work as well. You might use the latest
gradle script for example from the mercury template and adjust the
modules in the "all-modules.properties", adjust dependencies.gradle and
gradle.properties.

In later releases, we will use the opencms-gradle-plugin, which is
basically the extaction of the code from the build.gradle file. You may
also try to use this: https://github.com/alkacon/opencms-gradle-plugin,
but more on this probably later.

Best, Daniel.