[opencms-dev] Alkacon OAMP WebForm download

Thomas Schmidt t.schmidt at md-network.de
Wed Feb 24 15:20:53 CET 2021

Hello,
I have downloaded com.alkacon.opencms.v8.formgenerator-2.0.2.zip from somewhere (i actually & unfortunately don’t know anymore). To make it work with OpenCMS 11.0.2 , Tomcat 9, Java 11 I had to delete
jcaptcha-1.0-all.jar
jcaptcha-all-1.0-RC2.0.1.jar
jcaptcha-all-1.0-RC6.jar

after module installation from the webapp/opencms/WEB-INF/lib folder. And then to extract from the original OpenCMS 11.0.2 WAR file jcaptcha-1.0-all.jar and put it back to webapp/opencms/WEB-INF/lib (need tomcat restart after that).

The reason for that is that the module’s original jcaptcha-1.0-all.jar is compiled and build against Java ImageIO where the APi changed since Java 1.6 (?). The jcaptcha-1.0-all.jar in the OpenCMS 11.0.2 has a different timestamp and seems to use a more up to date Image API.

I got com.alkacon.opencms.v8.formgenerator-2.0.2 working in that way.

I made an own module version out of that and updated the module’s lib folder with the working jcaptcha.

Hope that helps
BR
ThomasS