[opencms-dev] extra spellcheck dictionary deleted after upgrade to Opencms 11.0.2.

Daniel Seidel d.seidel at alkacon.com
Mon Mar 1 20:47:31 CET 2021

Hi Hein,

thanks for the hint with the wrong paths. I'll update this in the
documentation the next days.

But I think rebuild and check parameters should work. You should run in
a timeout if it rebuilds, but indexes should be updated. Are you sure it
did not work, even everything configured correctly and waited some time
before you checked your updated dictionary?

Best, Daniel.

Am 24.02.21 um 20:13 schrieb Hein van der Kallen:

> *The opencms documentation on*
>
> *https://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/more-opencms-features/solr-search-integration/spellchecking-for-the-tinymce/index.html
> <https://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/more-opencms-features/solr-search-integration/spellchecking-for-the-tinymce/index.html>*
>
> *says that the dictionary files must be placed in
> *|/system/modules/org.opencms.workplace.spellcheck/resources/.|
>
> |That is not true any more in opencms 11.0.2. |
>
> |The upgrade to opencms 11.0.2 deletes the module
> org.opencms.workplace.spellcheck with contents.|
>
> |The extra dictionary file(s) must then be placed in
> |/system/workplace/editors/spellcheck/
>
> I didn’t succeed in forcing a rebuild with something like
>
> |http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/handleSpellcheckDictionary?rebuild
> <http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/handleSpellcheckDictionary?rebuild>|
> But cleaning the content of the /solr directory
> And duplicating the adapted content of the /solr-update directory to
> the /solr directory
> And restarting the servlet container (tomcat)
> Did force the rebuild.
>
> |Please correct the documentation. |
>
> |Hein van der Kallen|

Kind Regards

Daniel.

Daniel Seidel
Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG - The OpenCms Experts
https://www.alkacon.com - http://www.opencms.org