[opencms-dev] xmlpage (editor) support in Opencms 10 and 11

Hein van der Kallen hvanderkallen at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 24 16:42:20 CET 2021

In opencms 10 there is xmlpage support:

You can use existing xmlpage content, create and edit new content.

But the special new xmlpage dialog is only found in the old Workplace

The xmlpage content is searcheable when indexed in the old Lucene indexes

In opencms 11 there is no old workplace, so no special new xmlpage dialog.

In opencms 11 I was surprised to find that editing of xmlpages was still
supported. ( with legacy modules in the upgrade to opencms 11)

But when I tested that editor I found out that it shows only 1 row of
buttons in the buttonbar.

With at the end a "More ." button that is NOT working. ( I can see a line
appear, but no extra buttons)

For me that makes the editor unusable.

Did I do something wrong ?

Hein van der Kallen