[opencms-dev] Amazon EC2 Instance Types for Opencms

Carlos de Luna Saenz cdelunasaenz at yahoo.com.mx
Mon Apr 26 21:28:04 CEST 2021

 I wonder... how are you setting up the things. One Internet Gateway-> balancer-> OpenCMS T3->S3
    |     ->MySQL
???I wonder because I think is a good case of study in order to see how AWS can work for a basic solution that can have complex/semicomplex configurations.If you can share I think we al can learn and we all be greatfull.Thanks

    El lunes, 26 de abril de 2021 7:51:11 a. m. CDT, Ramon Gavira <rgaviras at gmail.com> escribió:

 Thanks!
Have you ever tried a "Memory optimized family" (Rx)??
Isn't it better for OpenCms to optimize memory than processor??

What do you think?
Thanks

|  | Libre de virus. www.avg.com  |

El lun, 26 abr 2021 a las 14:29, Asif G. Khan (<agkhan at globalrescue.com>) escribió:

Hi Ramón,
 I have been using OpenCMS on AWS for around 5 years. My prod environment machine is T3.large and I am running 2 production websites on it with good daily traffic.
For lower environments T3.medium will also work.
Asif Khan
Software Architect