[opencms-dev] Giving the role element author more rights for gallery sources

Michael Emmerich m.emmerich at alkacon.com
Tue May 11 13:06:36 CEST 2021

Reinhard,

unfortunately, the role "element author" does not allow the operations
you wanted. User must have hat least the "editor" role to do so.

One has the think if this would be useful change in upcoming versions,
but right now, you have to give him the "editor" role.

Kind regards,

Michael

Am 11.05.21 um 10:30 schrieb Windauer, Reinhard (LGL):

> Hello,
>
> in OpenCms 11.0.1 at the moment the role element author has only the
> right to rename sources in galleries.
>
> I would like to give the role element author the right to delete,
> replace (and accordingly edit external link sources), undo changes for
> sources in galleries. Where/how can I do that?
>
> Kind regards
>
> Reinhard Windauer

Michael Emmerich

Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG - The OpenCms Experts
Michael Emmerich
An der Wachsfabrik 13
50996 Koeln, DE

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org

Amtsgericht Köln, HRA 32185, USt-IdNr.: DE259882372
Vertreten durch: Alkacon Verwaltungs GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Kandzior, Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 88218