[opencms-dev] Default config option for Image gallery widget

Ramon Gavira Sáenz ramon.gavira at sagasoluciones.com
Tue Aug 24 09:37:05 CEST 2021

Hello folks, I hope you are having a great summer.

Does anybody knows if is it posible to change the default optiona os then layout widgets?  I meant this values:

useformat
If set to true, content managers are allowed to scale and crop the chosen image for presentation in their content. How far images can be scaled is configured via the parameters formatnames and formatvalues.

Default: false.

formatnames
Sequence of value-text pairs with different format options a content manager can select if useformat is set to true. If set, the parameter formatvalues has to be set to a list with the same length as the sequence.

The default values (with language dependent texts) are:

original: insert the complete picture in its original format
user: the user is free to crop the image and adjust the size
free: the user is free to crop, but not scale the image
small: the image, or the cropped part is scaled to 200px width
big: the image, or the cropped part is scaled to 500px width

Thanks in advance!!

Regards.

Ramon G.