[opencms-dev] NextCloud and Subdomains

McCain Moulton mccain.moulton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 00:00:56 CET 2021

Hello All,
New to web hosting and development. I'm using a Linux server, Apache,
Postgres. I have opencms up and running.

Prior to starting to use opencms I had created a website by uploading to my
/var/www and enabling a site with virtual hosting. I did this for a "main"
site as well as a subdomain (cloud.mydomain.com) that I use for nextcloud.

How do I point OpenCMS sites to my /var/www and/or how do I get nextcloud
running on OpenCMS?

It is periodically working with my current setup. But sometimes my
cloud.mydomain.com goes to a placeholder page (the 'ad' pages with the "by
this domain!") Sometimes it just says "site unavailable on this server".