[opencms-dev] Creating internal links in ADE does not work as expected, always puts server name in link - solved

Jan Michael Greiner jan0michael at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 21:27:37 CET 2022

Hello Filip,

thank you very much for all your help.
You are right, I can use

https://domain1.de/opencms/login.jsp

without the"Accessing workplace or ADE through a server which has not been configured", after I added

https://opencms-domain1:8443

as workplace server (in the sites configuration, gear wheel button in the toolbar).
I was not aware of that configuration option, but now I found it is mentioned here:

https://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/the-opencms-workplace/launchpad-and-other-apps/websites/

Now the links are set to /sites/domain1, and it works like expected.

(I still wonder, if there would be a way, to generate site internal relative links...)

Thank you again for all your help!

(I put the text of your e-mails here below, because your e-mails are not easily readable in the mailing list archive:
https://webmail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2022q1/
One has to download the scrubbed html attachement.htm, and reformat it thoroughly, to make it readable.)

Best regards,

Jan Michael Greiner