[opencms-dev] Help with OpenCms 12 under Tomcat 8.5 on easyapache 4

Ivan Drinks Sr ivan.sr at reality-technology.com
Tue Feb 8 19:20:55 CET 2022

I am trying to get OpenCms to run behind easyapache 4 on CPanel.  I am using the following the instructions at Apache web server configuration (opencms.org)<https://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/server-installation/traditional-with-apache-webserver/apache-webserver-configuration/index.html>
Apache web server configuration - OpenCms<https://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/server-installation/traditional-with-apache-webserver/apache-webserver-configuration/index.html>
We assume you have installed an Apache web server, version 2.2 or higher.In particular, we assume the modules mod_rewrite, mod_proxy and mod_proxy_ajp are present and loaded.All the modules are shipped with Apache in version 2.2 and higher. But you may have to enable them, e.g., using
documentation.opencms.org
I am getting RewrtiteCond errors on section 7 and I am getting "Invalid ProxyPass|ProxyPassMatch parameter. Parameter must be in the form 'key=value'" for the line "ProxyPass /webdav(.*) ajp://localhost:8009/webdav$1" on section 9.

Can someone advise me on what I can do to make this work?  I am using OpenCms 12

Thanks,
Ivan