[opencms-dev] How to create contents of different types in the same folder?

Jochen Graf j.graf at alkacon.com
Fri Apr 8 09:35:38 CEST 2022

Hi Deiverson,

you can configure that either in your "Module configuration" or in the
"Sitemap configuration".

In the "Content elements" tab there is a field "Name", optionally "Path"
or "With page".

Simply configure the same "Name" (or "Path") for your new content type
and the legacy content type.

Hope this helps

Jochen

Am 07.04.22 um 15:22 schrieb Deiverson Jorge Lages da Silveira via
opencms-dev:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to keep the legacy news type in a folder and create a new
> type, but OpenCms saves it in a folder with the name of the new type,
> how can I customize it to store it in a different folder than the
> default one?
>
> Kind Regads,
>
> Deiverson

Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG  - The OpenCms Experts