[opencms-dev] Dynamic function

Laurent Druart druart at ugr.be
Fri May 13 09:22:39 CEST 2022

You are right... Error generated in the jsp example from the
*documentation*. Error is here:

14:             <c:set var="format"><cms:elementsetting name="format"/></c:set>
15:             <c:set var="style"><cms:elementsetting name="style"/></c:set>
16:             <b><fmt:formatDate value="${date}" dateStyle="${style}" type="${format}" /></b>

format is empty...

Thank you.

Laurent

Le 13/05/22 à 09:03, Laurent Druart via opencms-dev a écrit :

> Hello Filip,
>
> My jsp is the example in the documentation. I expect this example
> works ;-)
>
> Regards,
>
> Laurent
>
> Le 12/05/22 à 22:11, Filip Kratochvil a écrit :
>> Hi, there is some problem in your jsp, probably. Try to make very
>> simple jsp at the start:)
>>
>> Dne čt 12. kvě 2022 21:51 uživatel Laurent Druart via opencms-dev
>> <opencms-dev at opencms.org> napsal:
>>
>>     Hello,
>>
>>     I'm still discovering OpenCMS. I'm trying "dynamic function" with
>>     https://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/demos/dynamic-functions/
>>
>>     I created my jsp file in the element folder of my module. In the
>>     functions folder of my module I've added a new resource "dynamic
>>     function"? In the configuration of the dynamic function I
>>     indicated the
>>     path to my jsp (in element folder).
>>
>>     But... I can't drag and drop my new dynamic function to a page. My
>>     dynamic function is visible in the wizard.
>>
>>     What are I missing?
>>
>>     Thank for your help
>>
>>     Kind regards,
>>
>>     Laurent

—

Kind regards/ Salutations distinguées/ Vriendelijke groeten

Ir Druart Laurent

Ulysse Group S.A.

Rue René Descartes 20

B-7000 Mons