[opencms-dev] Quering SOLR

Filip Kratochvil tech.kratas at gmail.com
Tue May 24 13:27:44 CEST 2022

Hello Ramon,

i think you should use negative "-" symbol to exclude specific values:
https://solr.apache.org/guide/6_6/the-standard-query-parser.html#TheStandardQueryParser-TheBooleanOperator-

Something like that:
fq=parfents-folders:”/Folder1/” - "\Subfolder1\"

Let me know if it works, I'm interested :)

Regards
Filip Kratochvil

po 23. 5. 2022 v 16:24 odesílatel Ramon Gavira Sáenz via opencms-dev <