[opencms-dev] Edit point not visible on some contents

Laurent Druart druart at ugr.be
Wed Jun 1 12:14:31 CEST 2022

Hello,

More info on the "edit point" icon invisible on some contents:

My formatter genrates a "<div class="row">" block and I can see in
firefox dev tool that the divs of the edit button/toolbox is present in
page editor. So I added a surrounding div in my formatter and now "edit
point icon" is visible... Not on good place but visible.

Is it a known problem with bootstrap row?

Regards,

Laurent