[opencms-dev] [OpenCms 10.5.4] - PDF generation Issue with JPeg 2000 Images

Ramon Gavira Sáenz ramon.gavira at sagasoluciones.com
Tue Jul 26 19:09:30 CEST 2022

Hello,

When we try to generate a thumbnail for some documents that contains Jpeg 2000 images  in the first page, we got this error y log

26 jul 2022 13:50:55,906 ERROR [pdftools.CmsPdfResourceHandler: 132] JPeg 2000 Images needs the VM parameter - Dorg.jpedal.jai=true switch turned on java.lang.RuntimeException: JPeg 2000 Images needs the VM parameter -Dorg.jpedal.jai=true switch turned on

I have tried setting the parameter Dorg.jpedal.jai=true on Tomcat init file but it didn't fix the problema.

Any help??

Ramón Gavira Sáenz