[opencms-dev] Where ist ocee_cluster_shell.sh?

Jochen Graf j.graf at alkacon.com
Mon Sep 5 18:32:54 CEST 2022

Hi,

the documentation is out of date here, sorry. Please use the standard
cmsshell.sh script in the WEB-INF/ folder with an additional parameter:

./cmsshell.sh -additional=org.opencms.ocee.cluster.CmsClusterShellCommands

This opens the shell with the additional OCEE methods available.

The former ocee_cluster_shell.sh script does not exist any more.

Hope this helps

Jochen

Am 05.09.22 um 13:23 schrieb martin.rosenthal--- via opencms-dev:
> Hello everybody,
>
> i've installed the OCEE Module for OpenCms 13 and  i'm searching for the
> file ocee_cluster_shell.sh. In the OCEE documentation
> https://ocee.opencms.org/documentation/ocee-11/cluster-manager/administration/
>   is written
>
> "To start the extended version of the CmsShell execute the
> ‘ocee_cluster_shell.bat’ / ‘ocee_cluster_shell.sh’ script inside the
> WEB-INF folder of "
>
> But in my WEB-INF-folder there is neither an ocee_cluster_shell.sh nor an
> ocee_cluster_shell.bat. Are they not existing anymore?
>
> Regards,
> Martin Rosenthal
> _________________________________
> Entwickler
> IT-Anwendungen
>
> Telefon: +49 211 529-5775
> Telefax: +49 211 529-59775
> E-Mail: Martin.Rosenthal at oerag.de
> www.oerag.de
>
> E-Mail-Newsletter "Rund um Rechtsschutz" – jetzt anmelden:
> www.oerag.de/newsletter
>
> ÖRAG Rechtsschutzversicherungs-AG
> Hansaallee 199, 40549 Düsseldorf
> Vorstand: Dragica Mischler (Vorsitzende), Marcus Hansen, Betina Nickel
> Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Wolfgang Breuer
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf, Registergericht Düsseldorf HRB 12073

> Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail
> irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und
> vernichten diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte
> Weitergabe dieser E-Mail sind nicht gestattet.

Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG  - The OpenCms Experts