[opencms-dev] Identify old pages in opencms

Antonio Cordeddu antoniocordeddu at coranto.it
Fri Jan 13 12:26:47 CET 2023

Hello Laura,

maybe the database statistic app could you be useful for you (Launchpad
-> Database -> Database statistic). Check also on Database export app
(Launchpad -> Database -> Database export)

Kind regards
Antonio

Coranto informatica di Antonio Cordeddu
Via Torricelli, 9 09047 Selargius (CA) - Italy
antoniocordeddu at coranto.it
Skype: antonio.cordeddu
https://www.coranto.it