[opencms-dev] Identify old pages in opencms

Daniel Seidel d.seidel at alkacon.com
Fri Jan 13 15:44:14 CET 2023

Hi Laura,

you may use the source search app and search for all containerpages in
your site. Then you can sort by "Date last modified" - you can show this
column if you hover on the very right top of the result list and click
the gear wheel that appears there. But caution: The search might take a
while and you really see only when the page itself changed, not if only
a content on it was changed.

Best, Daniel.

Am 13.01.23 um 11:59 schrieb Laura S. via opencms-dev:
> Hello,
>
> We made some changes in our website and published it a few days ago. Even though, we published the entire website recently, is there a way to find out how old pages ( .htm, .html) that haven’t been modified for a long time in OpenCms could be identified? And by that I mean without checking each page‘ historial one by one.
>
> Thank you,
> Laura.
>

> Enviado desde mi iPhone

Kind Regards