[opencms-dev] XSD's

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Wed Jan 17 10:40:46 CET 2024

Hello Atle,

this sounds really strange.
I don't know if these questions have been asked:
1. Do the unmarshalling errors occur only on "your" content items? Can you place new demo content from the mercury demo?
2. What database engine and version do you use?
3. what tomcat version do you use?
4. are there any other webapps in the same tomcat instance?
5. are there any additional libs in tomcat common libs folder?
6. which java version do you use?

Maybe we can find the problem by checking on those questions.

Best regards
Kai