[opencms-dev] XSD's

Atle Enersen atle.enersen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 16:04:27 CET 2024

Hello Kai, and thanks for taking time to explore this strange behaviour.

1. It seems it only triggers the exception on content I add. I could add, modify and remove content in the Mercury template without any errors.

2. MySQL: Server version: 5.7.42-0ubuntu0.18.04.1 (Ubuntu)

3. Tomcat 9.0.33.

4. No, well, yes. The standard apps that ship with Tomcat.

5. No.

6. root at s160-153-244-17:/home/nesrene# java -version
openjdk version "1.8.0_362"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_362-8u372-ga~us1-0ubuntu1~18.04-b09)

Vennlig hilsen Atle Enersen
--
Tel.: +47 48063171
Bluesky/X-Twitter: @nesrene