Working with JRun

Alex alex at opencms.com
Wed Mar 1 11:28:42 CET 2000

Michael,

we had the Version 3 of OpenCms running with JRun. In fact, it was running
on JRun before we switched to Jserv. However, we did not try the current
version 4 of OpenCms with JRun, so I can't really tell if it still works or
not. I think chances are high that it will work.

If you are successful with JRun, I would like to know about your JRun
configuration, so that we can include that in the docs.

Regards,

Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
OpenCms Group