[opencms-dev] Explorer problems

Wolfram Stumpf stumpf at rancon.de
Wed Mar 15 12:49:40 CET 2000

After logging in for the first time, CMS seems to be in the Explorer
mode. All I get is an "Internal server error". The Apache error log has
then three new entries:

Premature end of script headers: /cms/opencms
Premature end of script headers: /cms/opencms
Premature end of script headers: /cms/opencms

I can click around in the Administration area an create a new project.
Also that "hammer" sign for Properties in the main menu doesn´t work. Is
that all because of the alpha state, or is there anything I can do to
get it working?

Thanks
	Wolfram Stumpf