AW: [opencms-dev] Explorer problems

Emmerich, Michael m.emmerich at mindfact.com
Wed Mar 15 18:42:21 CET 2000

>After logging in for the first time, CMS seems to be in the Explorer
>mode. All I get is an "Internal server error". The Apache error log has
>then three new entries:

What do you mean by "Explorer mode"? When starting the CMS, you are in the
CMS file explorer by deafult. You will be able to select your start mode
(Explorer, Tasks, Adminstration) in the CMS properties.

>I can click around in the Administration area an create a new project.
>Also that "hammer" sign for Properties in the main menu doesn´t work. Is
>that all because of the alpha state, or is there anything I can do to
>get it working?

The properties are not implemented in the current build 21, but will be in
one of the next builds, maybe even in the next one.

Michael Emmerich

mailto:m.emmerich at mindfact.com