[opencms-dev] Error accessing OpenCMS

Sven Kuenzler svenk at tzi.de
Mon Mar 20 16:12:26 CET 2000

Hello,

I have a problem installing OpenCMS. Everything worked fine until step 6
"b".

I issued the command

java com.opencms.setup.CmsShell
com.opencms.file.CmsInitMySqlFillDefaults org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver

"jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/opencms?user=root&password=" <
config/cmssetup.txt

which told me that it was importing things, so this should be ok.

next, I tried to verify that I could login in with

java com.opencms.setup.CmsShell com.opencms.file.CmsInitMySql
org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver

"jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/opencms?user=root&password="

Now, I got the following exception:

[CmsException]: 4 Sql exception
Detailed Error: [com.opencms.file.CmsAccessGroupMySql] Error during
query: Unexp
ected Exception: java.sql.SQLException message given: Invalid argument
value: Du
plicate entry 'Guests' for key 2
Caught Exception: java.sql.SQLException: Error during query: Unexpected
Exceptio
n: java.sql.SQLException message given: Invalid argument value:
Duplicate entry
'Guests' for key 2

        at
com.opencms.file.CmsAccessGroupMySql.createGroup(CmsAccessGroupMySql.
java:383)

Whats wrong?

	Sven....

P.S: My System is