[opencms-dev] Quest

Stephan Klauberg sk_opencms at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 23 19:43:28 CET 2000

Error:
	Step 1.Try to unlock a File
	Step 2. Pushing OK
		A CmsException was thrown. [CmsException]: 28
		Exception type: Error while launching template class
		Detailed Error: Received error while calling canonical
root for requested file unlock.
		Caught Exception:: java.lang.NullPointerException
	Step 3. Pushing OK
	Back at Step 2. for a long long time ;-)

? Errors ?
	Where are my Project after publishing ?
	getAllAccessibleProject say no Project
	but i can readProject and setCurrentProject ???

	Files with the same Resource_Name can exist in 1-n different
projects.
	After publishing a project the resource_name get locked for         other
Projects.
	So every project has to get a own subfolder right ?
        When createFolder get implemented
Template Design:
	I design a Template for the CmsXmlTemplate.class in these         steps:
	1. Design a HTML -Page
	2. Wrapparound XML stuff and paste ELEMENT body where i want            it.
	3. Wrapparound SQL Stuff
	4. insert SQL Stuff into CMS_FILES
	5. insert info stuff into CMS_RESOURCES

	Is it the right way or are there better ways ?

	How do I design a Template Class ?

And what's happing when OpenCmsServlet is called ? Try to paint
a big picture of it but getting real crazy about it !

Bye