AW: [opencms-dev] Quest

Emmerich, Michael m.emmerich at mindfact.com
Fri Mar 24 08:54:04 CET 2000

Stephan,

>? Errors ?
>	Where are my Project after publishing ?
>	getAllAccessibleProject say no Project
>	but i can readProject and setCurrentProject ???

You cannot access a project anymore once it is published. All files and
folder of the published project are copied into the online project and are
then accessable to there.
If you want to modify those files again, you have to create a new project
including the folder where those files are located.

>	Files with the same Resource_Name can exist in 1-n different

>projects.

Sure they can. When creating a new project, all files located in the
selected folder (and its subfolder) are copied from the online project, so
files can be in multiple project. The project that is published last wins -
i.g. its modifiactions are those put online.

When a project is published, its files still exist in the database, in an
upcoming version of OpenCms, it will be possible to reactivate files form
older, already published projects.

>	After publishing a project the resource_name get locked for
other
> Projects.
>	So every project has to get a own subfolder right ?

No, you can create two projects containing the same folder of the online
project, you only have to take care that the project name is unique.

>        When createFolder get implemented

Create folder should already be possible from the CmsShell. The next
revision of OpenCms will include all folder operations from the workplace as
well.

Michael Emmerich
mailto:m.emmerich at mindfact.com