[opencms-dev] OpenCMS with MS - IIS

henning.haeske at gmx.de henning.haeske at gmx.de
Wed Jun 28 16:47:35 CEST 2000

Hi,

I need to run the openCMS with the MS Internet Information Server. But I
couldn't found anyone, who has some experience in this case.

In my achive of the mailing list, I found one article about it:

hey all
Is there anyone who have tryed running opencms on iis without Apache?
If there is I would like to know the configuration.

answer:

would tomcat and iis interesting for you?
Till now we have tested opencms with Tomcat and Apache. So tomcat and iis
should also work.

But where can I find a instal-paper about tomcat? Does anyone know
exactly, if this works? I'm looking for an instal-paper like it is offered the
openCMS project - but for the MS Internet Information Server.

I will be glad, if anyone can help me!

Ciao, Henning