[opencms-dev] Try to start - Step 6

henning.haeske at gmx.de henning.haeske at gmx.de
Fri Jun 30 12:00:37 CEST 2000

While I try to run the fist java command from step 6, I get this:

C:\Inetpub\wwwroot>java -mx64M -classpath
c:\jdk1.1.8\lib\classes.zip;opencms.ja
r;xerces.jar;c:\mysql_uncomp.jar com.opencms.setup.CmsShell
com.opencms.file.Cms
InitMySqlFillDefaults org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
"jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/openc
ms?user=root&password=" < config/cmssetup.txt
[CmsInitMySqlFillDefaults] initialized rb-network and filling in some
defaults..
.
[CmsInitMySqlFillDefaults] rb-network initialized
[CmsResourceBroker] using com.opencms.file.CmsRbUserGroup
[CmsResourceBroker] using com.opencms.file.CmsRbFile
[CmsResourceBroker] using com.opencms.file.CmsRbMetadefinition
[CmsResourceBroker] using com.opencms.file.CmsRbSystemProperty
[CmsResourceBroker] using com.opencms.file.CmsRbProject
[CmsResourceBroker] using com.opencms.file.CmsRbTask
[CmsResourceBroker] all rb's stored
Version 4.0.30 Giedi Prime: Rabban

Copyright (C) 2000 The OpenCms Group
OpenCms comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
This is free software, and you are welcome to
redistribute it under certain conditions.
Please see the GNU General Public Licence for
further details.

Type help to get a list of commands.
> [User]:Admin , Id=2 , flags=0 :the admin-user
> [ResourceType]:plain , Id=1 , launcherType=1 , launcherClass=
> [ResourceType]:XMLTemplate , Id=2 , launcherType=3 , launcherClass=
> [ResourceType]:page , Id=3 , launcherType=3 , launcherClass=
> [ResourceType]:binary , Id=4 , launcherType=1 , launcherClass=
> [ResourceType]:image , Id=5 , launcherType=1 , launcherClass=
> [ResourceType]:script , Id=6 , launcherType=1 , launcherClass=
> [ResourceType]:link , Id=7 , launcherType=4 , launcherClass=
> [ResourceType]:newspage , Id=8 , launcherType=3 , launcherClass=
> [Propertydefinition]:Title , Id=1 , ResourceType=1 , PropertydefType=0
> [Propertydefinition]:Title , Id=2 , ResourceType=3 , PropertydefType=0
> [Propertydefinition]:Title , Id=3 , ResourceType=2 , PropertydefType=0
> [Propertydefinition]:Title , Id=4 , ResourceType=4 , PropertydefType=0
> [Propertydefinition]:Title , Id=5 , ResourceType=6 , PropertydefType=0
> [Propertydefinition]:Title , Id=6 , ResourceType=5 , PropertydefType=0
> [Propertydefinition]:NavText , Id=7 , ResourceType=3 , PropertydefType=0
> [Propertydefinition]:NavPos , Id=8 , ResourceType=3 , PropertydefType=0
> [Propertydefinition]:NavText , Id=9 , ResourceType=1 , PropertydefType=0
> [Propertydefinition]:NavPos , Id=10 , ResourceType=1 , PropertydefType=0
> [Propertydefinition]:NavText , Id=11 , ResourceType=0 ,
PropertydefType=0
> [Propertydefinition]:NavPos , Id=12 , ResourceType=0 , PropertydefType=0
> [Propertydefinition]:Title , Id=13 , ResourceType=0 , PropertydefType=0
the c
ms
        at com.opencms.setup.CmsShell.call(Compiled Code)
        at com.opencms.setup.CmsShell.commands(Compiled Code)
        at com.opencms.setup.CmsShell.main(CmsShell.java:76)
> /
> [CmsException]: 0 Unknown exception
Detailed Error: readFolder [com.opencms.file.CmsAccessFileMySql]
workplace/pics/
system/
Caught Exception: [CmsException]: 2 Not found
Detailed Error: [com.opencms.file.CmsAccessFileMySql]
workplace/pics/system/

        at
com.opencms.file.CmsAccessFileMySql.readFolder(CmsAccessFileMySql.jav
a:1305)
        at
com.opencms.file.CmsAccessFile.readFolder(CmsAccessFile.java:374)
        at com.opencms.file.CmsRbFile.readFolder(CmsRbFile.java:463)
        at
com.opencms.file.CmsResourceBroker.readFolder(CmsResourceBroker.java:
2681)
        at
com.opencms.file.CmsResourceBroker.addMountPoint(CmsResourceBroker.ja
va:1994)
        at com.opencms.file.CmsObject.addMountPoint(CmsObject.java:1818)
        at com.opencms.setup.CmsShell.addMountPoint(CmsShell.java:638)
        at com.opencms.setup.CmsShell.call(Compiled Code)
        at com.opencms.setup.CmsShell.commands(Compiled Code)
        at com.opencms.setup.CmsShell.main(CmsShell.java:76)

my opencms.txt look like this:

..
unlockResource "/"
importResources "config/workplace.zip" "/"
publishProject "2"
addMountPoint "workplace/pics/system/" "C:/inetpub/wwwroot/pics/system/"
pics Guest Guests plain "383"
writeExportPath "c:/export/"
exit

and my folder like this: